Property Insurance

Every business owner who has property--whether a building with full of equipment or a personal computer--needs property insurance. Property Insurance basically covers a building and/or its contents from losses due to most common perils such as fire, theft, and wind damage. Some property insurance policies contain certain exclusions. It's important to know what your policy exclusions are, so you can purchase additional coverage if needed and available. Typical exclusions include nuclear contamination, wear and tear, water seepage, mechanical breakdowns, pollution, and losses from floods or earthquakes. Special limitations also apply to outdoor items that are not part of the building, such as detached signs, fences, and trees. Special coverage for these risks is often available under separate policies.
Types of Property Insurance: -
Property insurance covers a business's building and its contents
money and securities, accounts-receivable records, inventory, furniture, machinery, supplies and even intangible assets such as trademarks -- when damage, theft or loss occurs.Following are the few types of insurance which comes under under of Property Insurance, -